Monday, November 20, 2006

Why I Don't PS3

The events that occurred here, here, here, here and here are some of the reasons I don't Playstation 1, 2, or 3.

The limited release of Sony's PS3 (Playstation 3) has been described as mayhem, dangerous, even deadly by various news agencies. From what I have seen those are true descriptions.

Question: Why would anyone camp out for 3 days to get the chance to buy a PS3? Is it really worth all the trouble? Surely, there will be plenty of opportunity to get this vaunted gaming machine in the near future.

In addition to my desire to avoid the danger, save the money and not waste my time, I don't know how to play the games on PS3, or 2 or the original Sony Playstation. Until about 2 months ago, I had never even touched one of Sony's machines and that encounter proved fruitless. I couldn't figure out which button to push to get started.

Besides that, these are my favorite games. Additionally, I like the original Asteroids and Galaga. Yes, I'm old school in my gaming choices.

No comments: