Monday, January 04, 2010

I'm Back . . . I Think

My slow blogging of late hasn't been planned. Rather, it is the result of a number of things, not the least of which has been a lack of desire.

Just before Christmas, I thought I had come down with the swine flu, but it turned out to be something else that included a pretty serious Strep-B infection. Thankfully, I seem to be nearing the end of that awful experience.

Last week, I had the opportunity to spend time with a friend who is leading a seminary group on an Israel study tour. My friend even let me teach a little, which is always a blessing.

Some have expressed a concern for me since I have bid farewell to baseball, asking how I'm doing emotionally and such. Really, I'm doing fine. It was a great opportunity to be involved in Israel Baseball like I was, but it is time to move on.

We are transitioning in ways that we are not always able to share in this forum, but do appreciate our friends' continued interest in our well being and vocation.

Recently, I've been learning much about disagreeing more agreeably, and God has given us a graduate seminar in that topic. May God give us grace to succeed.

No comments: